Monday, November 5, 2012

VOTE 2012... for Freebies!?!

Because VOTING may not incentive enough... I mean because it is good to be frugal/a good steward: Take advantage of stores offering freebies for voting:
 Free Starbucks, Krispy Kreme, Ben & Jerry and More on Election Day
Starbucks will give you a free 12-ounce coffee. They will give the coffee to anyone who asks for it.

Krispy Kreme
will give you a free star-shaped doughnut decorated with red and blue sprinkles

Ben & Jerry's
(5pm-8pm) will give you a free scoop of ice cream

Chick-fil-A
will give you a free chicken sandwich with an "I Voted" sticker

There were more, but I deleted them because they were not in my part of the country - much like the electorates the current POTUS will win (zero in my part of the country).

Thanks to spoofee.com for the find.

No comments: