Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review

1.     Dr. Hedgecock – Finally! I obtained my Doctor of Ministry degree in May. So grateful it is finished, for the sacrifice of Christy and my children, and the support of my friends who encouraged me along the way: Kyle and Jamie, and so many more.
2.     Mexico – Christy & I went on a cruise stopping in Prgoresso (swimming in cenotes and snorkeling & dunbuggying in Cozumel
3.     Chloe is Reading and her team Repeated as champions in her basketball league
4.     Coleman dominated in Soccer, football, and school - I am really happy about sports and his early educational development. 
 5.     Clays has one favorite in the world, and so far it is me!
 6.     KC mission trip – The family went to KC and participated in the mission trip together. It was great to share in God's commission as a family. This was a great memory!
7. Father/Son and Father/Daughter Campouts - I am not much of a camper, but I had a great time taking Coleman for an overnight campout in the Spring, and Chloe for an overnight campout in the Fall!
8. Interim Student Pastor – I was our interim youth pastor from January until May.
9. Great Wall Visit – The great wall visit was great, and it is great to be a man officially according to Chinese proverb/folklore... the funny thing is that this is nowhere near the best part of my trip to China, this just represents why this trip made the list!
10. Bible in a year – Typically, I will read ahead and skip a day here or there. In 2012, I read the daily allotment every single day. It was a great thing! 

No comments: