Saturday, July 6, 2013

Book Review: Death by Living by N. D. Wilson.



Instead of writing a typical book review, I am just going to share the thoughts on this book while reading, Death by Living by N. D. Wilson. Here we go:

Random stories. No connection or link. Random thoughts. Feel like I'm reading an ADHD writer. Page 62, God falls short? Chapter 11 had a clear thought process; it was strange for this book. Why is this author insinuating curse words, then giving me the greatest commandment and the next? What is this dude talking about... and why did I waste my time reading this book!

In short, this is either the worst book I have ever wasted my time reading or the second worst book I have ever wasted my time reading (see The Gospel According to Lost by Chris Seay for the competition to this book).

No comments: