Monday, December 15, 2008

Daydreaming About Cars

I have recently made a huge change in my daydreaming world. One of the things I tend to do now and again is daydream about the kind of car I want. For years and years my daydreaming would lead me to the Nissan 350Z, but a shift has been made. After driving a Sentra, Altima, and Maxima (all Nissans), I have decided I simply do not care for Nissans.


My daydreaming (which equals a car I will most likely never buy for myself) over cars now leads me down two roads. The two cars I find myself thinking about are the Lexus IS 350 or an Acura TL.


Here is the good new for Nissan, it does not matter that I no longer prefer the 350Z over all other cars, because I was never going to purchase one in the first place. The Acura has the highest possibility of getting purchased by me, but my practicality will most likely lead me to another Honda Accord the next time I purchase a car!

No comments: