Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year’s Resolutions for 2009

Here are my New Year’s resolutions for 2009. They are broken down by category and I have kept my professional goals to myself. Here they are:

• Educational: Finish my doctor of ministry degree
o February 13: Turn in Chapters 1-3
o March 25-May 27: Facilitate Ministry Project
o August 10: Turn in Final Copy

• Family: Be home at a scheduled time
o Monday @ 4:00 (Outreach from 6:00-9:00)
o Tuesday @ 5:00
o Wednesday
o Thursday @ 5:00

• Marital: Monthly Date Night and a Getaway

• Physical: Run 3 miles a week
o The real goal is to work out 3 times a week
o I want to run in the Dallas Turkey Trot this year too

• Spiritual: Be consistently studying the Bible
o ESV Journaling Bible
o I have someone walking through this with me
o This is meant to be in addition to preparing to teach or preach

No comments: