Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cowboys Could Break Attendance Mark... and I'll Be There!


Thanks to my brother, I will be at the opening of Cowboys Stadium as the Cowboys take on the NY Giants. He told me about the tickets July 6, 2009, 1:27 PM and I have been excited ever since. The game and whole Cowboys experience will be something to remember. Just to make it better, my brother, father, & grandfather will be there too. GO COWBOYS!!!


The new Cowboys Stadium may have a record-setting full house this Sunday night.

Dallas Cowboys spokesman Brett Daniels says the team's standing-room "Party Pass" tickets, at $29 apiece, have sold out. The Cowboys will say only that the standing-room total exceeds 20,000 fans.

Combined with regular ticket sales in the 80,000-seat stadium, Dallas could challenge the NFL attendance record of 103,467 when they take on the New York Giants.

The record was set Oct. 2, 2005, when San Francisco and Arizona played a regular-season game at Azteca Stadium in Mexico City.



Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press