Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bargain Shopper


Recently, a buddy in my church came in wearing a pair of Teva’s that looked perfect for yard work (I mean that in a good way). He told me he found them online at a website called hot-deals.org, a website that list bargains on various items. He also told me of a website called spoofee.com that does the same thing, and I have found myself addicted to it.

Although I have yet to purchase anything from it, Spoofee has a free goods section that is pretty unbelievable. Although I am not much of an outdoorsman, they have a fear year subscription to it. I have signed up for a free razor, travel soap, and other stuff.

Just so you know, on July 11 you can treat your kids to a fun evening a free meal by dressing them up as a cow and taking them to Chick-fil-A. Also, you can go to Taco Bell and ask for a free Frutista drink and they will give you one. Although some might look at this as ridiculous, they really do have some pretty cool stuff you can get for free or dirt cheap so check it out.

No comments: