Saturday, October 11, 2008

College Football Top 15, October 11

On Saturday, October 11, 2008, 3 of the top 5 rated teams in the country lost. To be more clear, OU lost by 10 in a rivalry neutral site game, LSU got murdered in the Swamp, and Mizzou got beat at home by Ok State. Tomorrow, the AP and Coaches will put out their top 25 polls, but I decided to put mine out tonight.

My Top 15:
1. Texas
2. Alabama
3. Penn State
4. Texas Tech
5. Oklahoma State
6. USC
7. Oklahoma
8. Florida
9. Georgia
10. Missouri
11. Ohio State
12. Kansas
13. LSU
14. BYU
15. Utah

• I do not believe that Oklahoma State is better than USC, OU, or Florida, but they are undefeated and beat Mizzou in Columbia, so until they get beat they deserve the ranking.
• How anyone would put BYU in the top 10 is beyond me too!
• Although I am disappointed in the OU loss, I must say I still love me some college football!

No comments: