Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cole's Poll, October 25

Today I spent the majority of my time working on the siding of our house instead of watching football, but… I knew I was not going to be able to watch OU play, I knew either Texas or Ok State would win, and I knew that the Penn State game would not be on until late, so no big loss. With that in mind here is my latest weekly college football top 15 installment:

My Top 15:
1. Texas
2. Penn State
3. Alabama
4. Oklahoma
5. Florida
6. Texas Tech
7. Georgia
8. Oklahoma State
9. USC
10. Mizzou
11. Utah
12. TCU
13. Ohio State
14. Tulsa
15. Boise State

• Navy played SMU today and had 77 offense plays for 404 yards… they never passed that ball, not even once! This is old-school-retro football. What do you think June Jones is thinking now that he is getting humiliated in Dallas (SMU is 1-8) after bolting the high life in Hawaii… he is not smart.
• Ok state played Texas better than I thought they would and USC is playing just like I thought they would, uninspired and without heart... I hope Zona wins.
• It looks like Penn State could get left out of the Championship game. Bama has no one left on their schedule until the SEC Championship game, and even if Jo Pa is 100 years old, a school from the Big 1 does not deserve to play in the title game if schools from real conferences go undefeated.

No comments: