Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cole's Poll, October 18

Happy Sweetest Day to those of you who follow Hallmark's made-up holidays. One of the sweetest things I enjoy is college football, and today was a much better day for me than last Saturday (Boomer Sooner). There were few surprises or close games for that matter this week, but college football is still great! Here is my weekly installment of my top 15:

My Top 15:
1. Texas
2. Penn State
3. Alabama
4. Oklahoma
5. Florida
6. Texas Tech
7. USC
8. Oklahoma State
9. Georgia
10. LSU
11. Ohio State
12. Utah
12. South Florida
13. Kansas
14. Mizzou
15. Boise State

• Mizzou proved they just don’t belong, thus the reason Oklahoma State dropped in my rankings.
• BYU proved to be a bunch of losers and Boise State is now going to be way overrated.
• I do not feel good about my 13, 14, & 15, but cannot justify putting Tulsa, TCU, Ball State or Pittsburgh in my top 15 so it Kansas, Mizzou, & Boise State.

1 comment:

Cole and Christy said...

I see that football out ranks me as the sweetest thing