Monday, October 6, 2008

The Perfect Sunday

Yesterday was one of the best days I have had in a longtime, only bested by the day I was able to play golf and then take my family to the OU vs. Cincinnati game! As a short recap of yesterday, we had an incredible church service where God moved and the Spirit presence created a warm excitement in the body for our vision, I then flew with my buddy to watch the Dallas Cowboys beat down Cincy. It was a great day and it goes without saying that I am truly blessed with my family (being cool with me going to the game and my in-laws hooking us up with the tickets), my church (Lighting a Legacy has been tremendous and the family is responding so favorably), and my friends! On the other end of the spectrum were the Houston Texans and their fans. Look at what happened to them, this is unbelievable:

No comments: