Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sick, Sick World


We live in a sick, sick world! Today I was looking at a few things, giving a friend a hard time then came across this article, “POLICE RAIDS REVEAL ALLEGED NETWORK OF 'BABY FARMS'”

You have got to be kidding me. The depravity of people around the world is disgustingly mind-boggling! Here is the article I am referring to in which police discovered a baby farm where pregnant girls were tricked into giving birth, and their babies were sold for cash… I hope this doctor and the rest of these people find themselves in a prison for the rest of their lives. Part of me wants to wish bigger on these sick people, but it would probably be best for me stop short.

As if this story was not troubling enough, a little research showed that this is one of many so-called “Baby Farm” across Nigeria and Africa. One articles started off by saying, “Police Raid Another Baby Factory”… ANOTHER one! Good grief our world is sick!

No comments: